Monday, February 19, 2007

):

slp ard 5am and woke up at 12pm.
used com awhile.
then went back to slp at 4pm.
i off'ed my hp while i slp.
duno why, but i suddenly feel like mia'ing.
woke up at 7pm.
on my hp, saw many sms/missed calls.
then haowei and co. ask me go suntec.
jiu bathe ler go meet them.
cab go suntec, play arcade awhile..
then cab go grandlink lurs.
then they play billard i watched.
super sian lurs.
then 11plus cab to chuplao.
haowei and leonard ate, then went home.

feeling super moody today..
mayb cos of lp, another thing.
i duno why,
suddenly i felt like i am a spare tyre.
when "frens" cant find people to go out,
sure find me de..
when they go out in a whole group..
surely wont ask me along de..
i hate this feeling la.
another thing is..
why must i fall in love with you again?
i'll control my feelings..
cos i noe,
falling in love with you jus like a bottomless pit.
there wont be any outcome but jus hurts.
ihatemyself/ihateyou ):

No comments: